attention to details and friendly smile on the face of
host and hostess is all a guest needs to be
comfortable and happy. Here are some sure-shot tips to
entertain guests at home:
- Europeans often serve salad and cheese after
the main course and brew delicious coffee.
- Serve your guests in an international flavor
by serving fresh baguettes and salad greens and bottled water.
- Japanese tea and dining habits have almost a
religious and ritualistic flavor to it. You can serve in style
by researching more on their habits.
- India has variety of delicious flavors but it
can be too spicy for an American and European palate, so tone
down the spices used in it and serve in copper and bronze pots
- South Indians serve food on banana leaf. In
general, dining in India is an exotic experience.
- Europeans like a bottle of good wine and
oversized napkins with a warm smile along with dinner.
- Guests from all cultures will love lit
candles in the table center.
- For holiday table setting, you can use
creative table centerpieces using votive candleholders and
- Make your room fragrant with the help of
essential oils and manual or electric diffusers.
- You can also use aromatherapy candles,
incense, pillow sprays, room mists and potpourri for the
- Be sure that none of your guests is allergic
to the aromatherapy ingredient you are using. For a large
gathering, using safer fragrances are recommended.
- Pure essential oils are safer than synthetic
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Home Decoration
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : email@example.com
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues