useful to us in more than one way, can be dangerous if
not used with adequate precautions. Read must-follow
electricity safety tips to protect your family while
- As far as possible get all faulty electrical
appliances repaired by a licensed electrician. By doing this
you can avoid, accidents that might occur, if you try to do
the job by yourself.
- Using faulty electrical appliance is as
dangerous as touching a live wire with your bear hands.
Discard faulty electrical appliances once they are certified
as hopeless for daily use.
- While purchasing a second handed appliance,
make sure that it is checked and certified by a qualified
- Avoid leaving any electrical appliances such
as washing machines, ovens, heaters etc. on, while you leave
- Follow the manufacturers' instructions,
regarding servicing them periodically.
- Clean your kitchen electrical appliances on a
- Make it a habit to unplug your electrical
toaster and electrical cooker as soon as you switch it off,
before you open it.
- Never try to touch the appliances in the
kitchen with your wet hands.
- Before you leave the kitchen, make sure that
your kitchen appliances are switched off.
- Do not keep any of your electric kitchen aids
near water sources.
- Ensure that there are no braches or shrubs
- While rewiring the fuses, take great care to
ensure that your main switch is switched off.
- Hire a professional electrician to check the
fuses and main switchboards on regular basis.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Home Decoration
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues