A large number of
accidents occur at home because we over look small and
simple details while building and decorating homes.
Here are a few suggestions to make your home more
secure and injury free.
Secure Stairs and steps:
- Use proper lighting during the day and night.
- Use low pile, wall-to-wall carpets.
- Rugs are attached to the floor to prevent
- Hard surfaces should be slip-resistant
- Nonskid wax is used if floor is waxed.
- Ensure all steps are of the same size.
- Landings and stairs should be well light from
top to bottom.
- Stairs should be clutter free.
- If it has a carpet it should be fixed to all
the steps on the stairs.
- Carpet is in good condition if it has tears
then a person can trip and fall.
- Stairs have should have railings on both
- Should be properly installed to prevent it
from falling on pulling.
- Door opens away from other doors.
- Wall or hinge mounted doorstops are attached
to flexible doors.
- Screen doors do not close too quickly and
allow people to enter safely.
Safe Bathtubs and Showers:
- Windows should open easily.
- Screens should be fixed securely but should
- Projecting windows open away from the garden.
- Bathrooms should be well light.
- Clearly install the water temperature
- The room should have a non-slip floor or use
- Shower and tub should have at least on hand
Safety Measures for Balconies and Porches:
- Use non-slip flooring.
- Use hand grab bars near toilet.
Follow these suggestions to make your home less
- Porch floorboards should be well fitted.
- Railings should be strong.
- Worn out railings and posts should be
- Step leading to the porch should be in good
condition and should have railings on either side.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Home Decoration
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues