Vaastu for Multistory Building
In today’s scenario people are
failing to get land for independent house or those who
has it either converting into multi-story building or
flats due to scarcity of place. Multi-storey building
can be anything from commercial place to official but
they can’t be constructed as per Vastu rules in all
sense. Residential house can be easily be made with
Vastu set of rules while it is difficult to built
multi-storey building Vastu comply due to different
structure and less space.
Builders usually utilize
each and every nook to built small space in multi-storey
which is sometimes opposite to Vastu principles.
Vastu Consultation of multistoried buildings
involves a thorough analysis. We will provide you with following
- Proper location of the flat regarding
- The exteriors and facing of the flat.
- The location of the beams
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the rooms
- The direction & placement of the
- The direction & placement of the lift
- The direction & placement of the overhead
- The direction & placement of the swimming
- The direction and placement of the electrical
equipment like generators
- The direction and placement of the stairs
Vastu compliant buildings prove to be successful and famous
however due to dearth of space in multi-storey buildings it is
difficult to have everything according to Vastu. But still there
are some basic Vastu rules pertaining to infrastructure that can
be followed up to discard or overcome negative effects that may
arrive in multi-storey building.
- Choose rectangular or square plot to construct
- Entrance of building should be made in East or North.
- There should be much more space towards North-east while
here playground or lawn can be constructed to use the space
- North-east in multi-storey building should be sloped while
South-west portion should be raised.
- Avoid planting huge trees just near the multi-storey
building but they can be planted at some distance.
- Avoid any obstruction in the entrance gate of
- Under-water tank or borewell should be constructed in
North-east while over-head tank can built in South-west.
- Dumping room or store room for waste materials must be made
- Toilets in multi-storey building must be made in North-west
- Bathroom can be constructed in North-east or North-west but
make sure water drainage from bathroom is made in North-east.
- Rooms in the multi-storey building made facing East so that
morning sunlight rays falls in the room.
- Stairs in multi-storey building must be made in South or
- Open patio or balcony must be given in East or North.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Portugues