Vaastu for Bathroom
Vastu Shastra is the science of house
construction. The use of the knowledge of this ancient
architectural practice, in the construction of
dwelling structures, provides prosperity, disease-free
existence and peaceful life all the while. Vastu
experts assert that the construction of a house
without keeping in mind certain basic tips may lead
into various life complications and loss later on. so,
whether you are constructing a new house altogether or
just making a few additions or renovations, consulting
a Vastu expert would prove to be useful.
article, we have covered Vaasthu remedies for one of
the rooms in a house - the bathroom.
We have to take care of the following points
while studying about the vastu of the bathroom. Vastu
consultation of bathroom involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location and orientation of the
bathroom in the house
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the WC
- The direction & placement of the wash
- The direction & placement of the bathing
- The direction & placement of the mirror
- The direction & placement of storage
- The direction & placement of gyser
- The direction of the slope
Vaastu Tips For Bathroom
- As the location of the bathroom is important
so is the position of the bathroom accessories. For bathroom
construction, the most appropriate location lies in the
eastern portion of the house.
- Drainage system should be in the northeast
direction. Therefore, it is advised that the taps and showers
should be fixed on the northern side. The north side is also
suitable for putting up the mirror.
- The toilet should be on the west or the
northwest side of the room and be 1-2 feet above the ground.
- There must be a provision for proper lighting
and cross ventilation inside the bathroom.
- As a part of Vastu remedies for bathroom, it
is suggested that the geyser should be placed in the southeast
- For keeping the washing machine, the suitable
directions are southeast and northwest.
- The bathtub can be placed in the west, while
the sink should be kept on the northeast, north or the east
side of the room.
- As per Vastu for bathroom, the door should
not be in the southwest direction.
- If there is an overhead tank, it should
always be on the northwest side of the house.
- The bathroom colors should always be light,
as such colors help give a fresh look to the bathroom. White,
light blue and pale green are the best choices for the same.
Avoid dark colors like black or dark red.
- Always keep the bathroom shiny and clean, as
proper hygiene allows flow of positive energy.
- You can even use some plants to add a decor
element in the bathroom.
- If you are planning to install tiles in the
bathroom, keep them in neutral shades.
- For the installation of a geyser, southeast
direction will be the best.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages English Franšais Espa˝ol Deutsch Italiano Portugues