Vaastu for Landscaping
Modern life is extremely stressful and
there is nothing better than a garden to venture into
after a hard day at the office. It helps a person
relax and restores the mental equilibrium. There is an
art to Vastu Landscaping as Vastu Landscaping aims not
only to balance the elements but also to add sensory
stimulation visually through colour and texture, and
to incorporate sound by using water features.
A Vastu landscaped garden in as Vastu correct house
does not only make it more beautiful but also more
A well develop landscape lures our guests in
most effective way thereby keeping the mood fresh and healthy.
Landscaping is not only necessary for occupants to get healthy and
clean ambience but lush green plants and trees livens the area.
Greenery around the mansion instills few clean breathe every time
we take a round around it which also renders relax and restores
peace within us.
A Vastu directed garden can bring better results
if every thing is set & placed accordingly with Vastu norms
including plants, trees and water fountain. Vastu can be followed
to energize the surrounding with immensely healthy plants for the
betterment of occupants and peace.
Vastu Consultation of garden and landscaping involves a thorough
analysis. We will provide you with the following details
- The direction in which landscaping has to be done
- The direction and placement of tall trees
- The direction and placement of small plants, shrubs
- The direction and placement of rock garden
- The direction and placement of water fall
- The direction and placement of artificial mountains of sand
- The direction and placement of pond
- The species of plant which should be planted and
Vastu tips for garden and landscaping are as follows:
- Following a general in Vastu, garden should be made in East
or North portion of mansion while South-east and South-west
should be neglected for any kind of plantation.
- A water fountain can be constructed in the East or North
siding the exact North-east and North-west.
- Do not keep plants taller than three feet in home garden
- Swings should be placed in East or North direction.
- Do not plant huge trees or plants in the middle of the
- Entertaining section for children should be located in
- Avoid thorny bushes in the garden arena and keep the garden
free from dry creepers, leaves etc to make it a comforting
& relaxing place.
- Always add some centre of attraction in garden such as any
idol, artistic creation with stone like rock landscaping etc
in order to make the environment peaceful and pleasant.
- Fruitful trees should be planted in East direction and if
there is swimming pool it must face North or North-east.
- Placement of swimming pool or any other water resource in
Centre, South, South-east, South-west and North-west should be
avoided because water resource in these directions lead to
mental instability, causes health problems and also have other
Some More Vastu Tips for Landscaping, Garden and Lawn:
- Big trees should be avoided in space
surrounding the building and inside the boundary wall. The
roots of the big trees can damage the base of the wall of the
compound. The roots of the trees absorb the invisible power f
the sunlight quickly. The good effects of this powerful rays
does not go to the building.
- If there are tress around the building they
should not be tall or have thick leaves. The auspicious sun
rays are blocked by them. There are no objection to such trees
in the west or the south direction. However such big trees
should not be only in the west or south direction.
- A garden needs to have a focal point that is
visually comforting and inspiring. It can be a fountain, fish
aquarium, rocky landscaping, statue, small idol of your deity,
Swastika, Om or anything that has a pleasant look to it.
- No thorny plants or cactus should be in the
four walls of the plot, even for the decorative purpose.
- You can keep decorative plants in a garden,
but they should not be more than 3′ (3 feet) tall.
- No plants brought from temples, bank of
rivers, stolen from any place and given by a person you
donít like should be planted.
- Peepal can be planted in the west direction.
- Banana, Papaya, Mango, Jaamun, Pineapple,
Asoka should not be in the east or north direction of the
- A rock garden can be made in the south-west
corner of the garden.
- Garden, lawns or decorative plants should
always be in the east or the north direction. A water fall of
three to four feet can be constructed in the east or north
direction, leaving the north-east or north-west corner.
- If you want to keep swings in your garden,
they should be placed in the east or the north.
- The house of your pet or a birdís nest can
be located in the north-west corner of the garden.
- Sitting areas are best planned in the south
and west direction and should be facing north and east.
- A pathway from the front gate of the building
to the main entrance will prove to be quite beneficial. On
each side of the pathway, grow herbal plants, like basil, and
flower plants, like jasmine. A tree or plant in the middle of
the path needs to be avoided.
- If there is a swimming pool in the garden, it
should face the north or north-east direction. A swimming pool
in the center, towards the south, southeast or southwest and
even the northwest needs to be avoided. It can result in
unwanted events, brings negativity in the mind of the
residents and adversely affects their health.
- The fountains or water ponds should not be
built in the centre of a garden. They need to follow the same
principles as the placement of swimming pools. Fountains,
ponds or artificial springs are very favorable when located in
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +91-11-22615299 (Landline), Mobile : +91-
e-mail : email@example.com
Languages English FranÁais EspaŮol Deutsch Italiano Portugues