'Vitatha' means, false, unreal, untrue, incorrect, vain, futile or free from. Samaranganasutradhara identifies Vitath as the demigod dharma, the extraordinary son of 'Kaliyuga'. In Hindu mythology, Anrita (the falsehood) is the son of Adharma (unrighteousness or vice).
Adharma is the Sanskrit antonym of Dharma. It means 'that which is not in accord with the Dharma' or which is opposite of Dharma. Adharma literally means 'unrighteousness'. 'Dharma' is 'that which supports and sustains'. Adharma means all that attempts to destroy or oppose or reverse the process of supporting and sustaining. If dharma is the straight path leading to well-being, prosperity and spiritual perfection, adharma is the crooked path that leads away from these. Adharma means the sense of unrighteous deeds and conduct resulting in sin. Connotations include discord, disharmony, unnaturalness, wrongness, evil, immorality, wickedness, and vice.
• Pretender, Untrue.. Associated with Falsehood.
• When this field is extended, all family member think highly of themselves.
• If zone is balanced, self confidence is very good.
• Imbalance will cause only show-off.
• Door here can cause use of unethical means.
• People make False commitments.
• Sleeping here people become very bossy.
• Toilets here, can cause people to feel that their capabilities are limited. Creates feelings of Self-doubt.
• Door gives prosperity and abundance.
• Self confidence if balanced.
|Samagri||उबले हुए चने एवं शुभ द्रव्यों का प्रयोग करें। इनके लिए मांसादि वर्जित है।|
|Mantra||ऊँ सविता प्रथमेऽहन नमः|
|समराङ्गण सूत्रधार||अधर्मो वितथाख्यः स्यात्कलेरप्रतिमः सुतः ।|
|सविता प्रथमे हन्न् अग्निर् द्वितीये वायुस् तृतीय आदित्यश् चतुर्थे ।
चन्द्रमाः पञ्चम ऋतुः षष्ठे मरुतः सप्तमे बृहस्पतिर् अष्टमे ।
मित्रो नवमे वरुणो दशम इन्द्र एकादशे विश्वे देवा द्वादशे ॥
|चिन्ह||गाय की प्रतिमा|
|हवन सामग्री||चना, भात|
|Role||Ancillary Service Provider|
|Grocery||Gram, Seasame (तिल), Carom (अजवाइन)|
For instance, telling lies, stealing, cheating, adultery and committing such other forbidden acts and crimes is Adharma. Dereliction of duty and not discharging the responsibilities one is entrusted with is adharma. Adharma means chaos, evil, vice, disorder, non-harmony, immoral, sinful, wrong, wicked, unjust, imbalanced or unnatural.
छद्म is the main quality of this pada. What you see on the face of it is not the reality. Grihkshat provides for an opening and Pusha helps you to see internaly what is real.
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad
(B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A., P.G.D.M.)