Best Houses: 1, 5, 8, 9, 11,
Weak Houses: 6, 7, 10
Colour: Yellow (copper)
Inimical Planets: Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, Venus
Planets: Moon, Jupiter, Mars
Neutral Planet: Mercury
Nature of Work: Government accounts and
Exalted House: 1
Debilitated House: 7
Time: Morning 8 to
Disease: Fever, Eye problem, Headache Substitute :
Mercury + Venus
the cause of this universe. Our religious books are
full of its description. Gayatri Mantra is also
chanted to please the Sun. Any natal whose Sun will be
in the auspicious zodiac (1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12), will be
bright, brave, having grandeur and ability to vanquish
enemy. But if placed in inauspicious zodiac, the natal
will be badly affected. He will be ill tempered, mean
and harm interests of others.
gets from the placement of the Sun in horoscope the
knowledge about self, father, forest tour, life in a
desert, mental tension, honour and respect, government
accounts, all sort of education, disease of bone,
heart beats, etc. If Sun is placed in the Sth house,
then it harms natal.
: Effects and Remedies
eulogized by the author of the Lal Kitab as Vishnu, the
lord of presentation, is the father of our solar system,
around which all planets resolve. The power of light in
the sky, the temperature of the earth, the power of
presentation and progress are represented by the sun.
His presence means the "day" and absence means
the "night". The soul in human body and the
power of rendering bodily services to others have also
been referred to the Sun - a royal planet of power,
authority and finances.
provides good results if placed in houses 1 to 5,8,9,11
and 12. The 6th, 7th, and 10th are bad houses for the
Sun. The Moon, the Jupiter and the Mars are the planets
friendly to the Sun, where the Saturn, Venus, Rahu and
Ketu are enemies. The first is the Puccka Ghar, the
permanent house and the house of exaltation of the Sun,
whereas the 7th house is in the house of debilitation.
The Mars in the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house make the
Sun produce results of an exalted planet. If the Sun is
exalted or placed in an auspicious house of a person's
horoscope he is bound to rise higher and higher in power
and position. If obstacles are created against him by a
person that person is bound to meet his doom. Much
better results are proposed if the Sun is in conjunction
gives adverse effects on the things associated with the
house in which he is placed. Consequently in the Ist
house he will create health problems for the native. In
the 2nd house he will affect the family and its comforts
in the 6th house will not prove good for the sisters and
daughters of the native. In the 7th he will face
obstacles in the comforts of the wife. The Sun of the
8th house will save the native from death in critical
of the 9th house will destroy the comforts of the
forefathers and perhaps deprive the native of their
properties. In the 10th, the sun will affect the father
adversely. The sun in the 11th increases and multiplies
the income of the native manifold, if he does not
augment the power of Saturn by consumption of liquor,
meat and eggs. The Sun in the 12th house destroys the
comforts of the night hour sleep of the native.
will not be able to harm Venus when sun is being
expected by Saturn because Saturn and Venus are great
friends. On the contrary, if Saturn is being expected by
Sun, then the Sun will not be afraid of Saturn and he
will destroy the Venus as both are natural enemies in
the house where he is placed.
effects of the Sun in both the situations in different
houses are as below :
(1) The native will be fond of constructing religious
buildings and digging of wells for public purposes. He will have permanent
source of livelihood- more from the government. Money earned from
honest sources will keep multiplying. He will believe only his
eyes, not in ears.
The native's father may die in early childhood. Having
sex in the day time will make the wife constantly ill
and have infection of tuberculosis if Venus is placed in
the 7th house. Malefic sun in the 1st house and Mars in
the 5th house will cause the death of sons, one after
the other. Similarly, the malefic Sun in the 1st house
and Saturn in the 8th house will cause the death of
wives, one after the other. If there is no planet in the
7th house the marriage before 24th year will prove lucky
for the native, otherwise the 24th year of the native
would prove highly disastrous for him
(1) Marry before 24th year of life.
(2) Don't have sex with wife during the day time.
(3) Install a hand pump for water in your ancestral
(4) Construct small dark room in the left side at the
end of your house.
(5) Either of the spouse must stop eating "GUR"
(1) The native will be self-dependent, skilled in
handiwork and would prove highly helpful to parents, maternal uncles,
sisters, daughters and in-laws.
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more auspicious if
the Moon is placed
in the 6th house.
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the native very
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native a renowned
artist or painter.
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a great technician.
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him fashionable.
(7) The generous nature of the native would put an end
to growing enemies.
(1) The Sun will affect very adversely the things and
relatives associated with the planets inimical to the Sun i.e.,
wife, wealth, widows, cows, taste, mother etc. Disputes regarding
wealth property and wife will spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the Moon is placed in the
8th house and the Sun in the 2nd house is not auspicious; otherwise
the native will be destroyed altogether.
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the 1st and Moon
in the 12th house make the native's condition critical and pathetic
in every manner.
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native extremely
greedy if the Sun in the 2nd house is inauspicious.
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and almonds to religious
places of worship.
(2) Manage to avoid disputes involving wealth, property
(3) Avoid accepting donations, specially rice, silver
(1) The native will be rich, self-dependant and having
(2) He will be blessed with divine grace and will earn
profits intellectual by pursuits.
(3) He will be interested in astrology and mathematics.
(1) If the Sun is not auspicious in the 3rd house and
the Moon is also not auspicious in the horoscope, there will be daylight
robbery or theft in the native's house.
(2) If the 9th house is afflicted, the forefathers would
have been poor. If the 1st house is afflicted, the neighbours of the
native will be destroyed.
(1) Obtain blessings of the mother by keeping her happy.
(2) Serve others with rice or milk.
(3) Practice good conduct and avoid evil deeds.
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a good
administrator. He will have constant source of income. He will leave a legacy of
great riches for his off springs after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house, the
native will earn great profit through certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make such
a native a renowned trader.
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th house,
the native will make good profits through gold and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit theft
and likes to harm others. This tendency ultimately produces very bad
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he becomes
victimised by night blindness.
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and mars
is placed in the 10th house, the native's eye will become seriously
defective, but his fortunes will not dwindle.
(4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in the
4th is inauspicious and the Moon is placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the
Venus is in the 5th and Saturn is in the 7th house.
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people.
(2) Do not take up business associated with iron and
(3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth will
give very good
(1) The progress and prosperity of family and children
will be assured. If the Mars is placed in the 1st or 8th house and Rahu,
Ketu, Saturn are placed in 9th and 12th houses, the native will lead
(2) If in 5th house placed with any planet inimical to
sun, the native will be bestowed hour by the government everywhere.
(3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or 12th house, the
enemies will be destroyed, but this position will not be good for
children of the native.
(1) If the Sun in the 5th is inauspicious and Jupiter is
in 10th, the wife of the native will die and wives in subsequent marriages
will also die.
(2) If the sun in the 5th house is inauspicious and
Saturn is placed in 3rd, sons of the native will die.
(1) Do not delay in having a child.
(2) Build your kitchen in the eastern portion of your
(3) Drop a lit the quantity of mustard oil on the ground
continuously for 43 days.
(1) Native will be lucky, prone to anger, will have
beautiful spouse and will benefit from that government.
(2) If Sun is in the 6th house and Moon, Mars and
Jupiter in the 2nd house, following tradition will be beneficial.
(3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu in 1st or 7th house
then the native will have a son and after the 48th year great fortune
(1) The native's son and maternal family will face bad
times. Will also affect native health adversely.
(2) If there is a no planet in the 2nd house, the native
will get a government job in the 22nd year of his life.
(3) If Mars is placed in the 10th house the native's
sons will die one after the other.
(4) Mercury in the 12th house causes high blood
(1) Ancestral customs and ritu also should be strictly
followed; otherwise the family progress and happiness will be destroyed.
(2) Underground furnaces should not be constructed with
in the premises of the house.
(3) After taking dinner blow off the fire of the kitchen
stove by sprinkling milk over it.
(4) Always keep Gangajal in the premises of your house.
(5) Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
(1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are placed in the 2nd
house, the native will occupy a ministerial position in the government.
(2) If the Mercury is exalted or Mercury in the 5th or
7th house is expected by Mars, the native will have unending sources
(1) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and
Jupiter, Venus or any malefic planet is placed in the 11th house and Mercury
is malefic in any other house, the native will encounter the death of
several members of his family together. Obstacles from the
government diseases like tuberclosis and asthma will vicitimise the
native. Incidents of fire, embalmment and other family troubles
will madden the native who may go to the extent of becoming a
recluse or committing suicide.
(2) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars or Saturn in the 2nd
or 12th house and Moon in the 1st house cause leprosy or leucoderma.
(1) Lessen the amount of salt intake.
(2) Start any work after taking a little sweet with
(3) Offer a little piece of your chapati to the fire of
the kitchen before taking your meals.
(4) Serving and rearing up a black cow or a cow without
horns, but make sure that the cow is not white.
(1) Government favours will accrue from the 22nd year of
(2) Here the Sun makes the native truthful, saintly and
king like. Nobody would be able to harm him.
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create economic
(2) Native will be short tempered, impatient & will
have ill health.
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the house.
(2) Never live in the house facing south.
(3) Always eat something sweet and drink water before
starting any new work.
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita)
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water.
(1) Native will be lucky, good natured will have good
family life and will always help others.
(2) If Mercury is in the 5th house, the native will have
fortune after 34 years.
(1) Native will be evil and troubled by his brothers.
(2) Disfavour from government and loss of reputation.
(1) Never accept articles of silver as gifts or
donation. Donate silver articles frequently.
(2) Ancestral pots and utensils of brass must be used
and not sold.
(3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme softness.
(1) Benefits and favours from government, good health
and financially stronger.
(2) The native will get a government job and comforts of
vehicles and servants.
(3) The native will always be suspicious about others.
(1) If the Sun is in the 4th house, the native's father
will die in his childhood.
(2) If the Sun is in the 10th house and moon is in the
5th house the native will have a very short life.
(3) If the 4th house is without any planet, the native
will be deprived of government favours and benefits.
(1) Never wear blue or black clothes.
(2) Throwing a copper coin in a river or canal for 43
years will be highly beneficial.
(3) Abstain from liquor and meat.
(1) If the native is vegetarian he will have three sons
and will himself be head of the house and will get benefits from government.
(1) The Moon is in the 5th house and the Sun is not
expected by good planets, the will have a short life span.
(1) Abstain from meat and wine.
(2) Keep almonds or radishes near the head of the bed
and offer it in the temple next day for long life and children.
(1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the native will earn wealth
after 24 years and will have good family life.
(2) If Venus and Mercury are together their then one
will benefit from business and the native will always have steady source
Native will suffer from depression, financial loss from
machineries and will be punished by the government.
If the other evil planet is in the 1st house, the native
will not be able to sleep peacefully at night.
(1) Native should always have a courtyard in his house.
(2) One should be religious and truthful.
(3) Keep a Chakki in the house.
(4) Always forgive your enemies.
(1) Practice one remedy at one time.
(2) Practice the remedies maximum for 43 days and
minimum for 40 days.
(3) Practice them fully. If there occurs any
interruption, resume the remedies again.
(4) Perform the remedies from sun-rise to sun-set.
(5) Remedies can also be practiced by some of the kin i
.e. brother, father or son etc as well.
in Lal Kitab
Sun is a star which consists mainly of hydrogen and
helium. Its distance from earth is approximately 15
crore kilometers. The Sun completes its movement around
its orbit in thirty days. It spreads light and warmth on
all sides by means of its rays.
to the Puranas Sun is the son of the saint Kashyap and
Aditi. He is the lord of the sky whose chariot is drawn
by seven horses. The colours of the horses are seven
which are reflected in rainbow. The chariot has only
one. wheel which implies the synthesis of the seven
colours. The chariot is always on the move driven by
Arun. The Sun's wife is Sangya who is the daughter of
Lord Vishwakarma. Sun has two children from his wife
Sangya, a son called Yam and daughter Yamuna. Saturn is
also his son from his other wife called Chhaya.
changes its house on the auspicious day called Sankranti.
special day for worshipping Sun is the seventh day of
the Shukla Paksha of every month. Sun is
worshipped specifically on the sixth day of Shukla
Paksha in the month of Kartika to beget a good son. It
is prayed by invoking Gayatri Mantra
under the influence of Sun has a very strong, grave and
impressive personality. His height is more than average
but he is not tall, with scanty hair and copper
complexion. He has strong bones and long and sturdy
arms. The eyes are honey coloured with a sparkle of a
lion but lack ferociousness. The face is elongated and
wide. Such a man possesses good temperament and keeps
away from vices. The Sun is acidic and sharp in nature.
Hence such people are impressive and hot tempered, but
outwardly they seem to be innocent. They are very
ambitious but normally speak little. If Sun is malicious
the person becomes arrogant, outspoken, hypocrite,
brutal and ill tempered.
with zodiac and other planets
the lord of zodiac Leo but its exalted sign is Aries and
debilitated sign Libra.
Moon, Mars and Jupiter
Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu
pleased by chanting of Gayatri Mantra and reading of
Aditya Hridaya Stotra and Ramayana.
to Please Sun through Lal Kitab
gives luminosity to the sky and warmth to earth. The sun
is a grand, benevolent king. Its presence causes day. It
is compared to the soul in the human body. It is always
on its move. Moon, Mars and Mercury are its essential
parts with which it gives favourable results. Jupiter
gets its wisdom and fortune from Sun. The Sun sustains
life on the earth.
remains neutral when it is with Mercury. If friendly
with Jupiter, Moon and Mars, it is inimical with Venus
and Saturn. If Sun is placed in the fifth house, it
enhances the destiny and fortune. It is pleased by
dropping jaggary in water.
If Sun is
placed in the first house, the owner should install a
hand pump in his house. His destiny shall shine after
ten years. If it is in the second house then Saturn has
to be appeased by offering coconut, oil, or almond in a
temple. The Sun seated in the seventh house shall affect
family and children of the person. It is advised to bury
a few square pieces of copper in the ground or eat sweet
and drink water before starting a new project. It is
also advised to look after a cow with black horns.
For the benefit of the husband a piece of chapati should
be offered in fire before eating.
in the eighth house is not good. The person has long
life. He is very much attracted towards women and lives
through many miseries. A dying person shall not pass
away easily before him. It is advisable that he keeps
away so that the person can pass away smoothly. It is
advised that the concerned person should not stay in his
sister or in laws house or else he shall suffer from eye
trouble or veneral disease. It is advised that the
person prays to Sun and serves his elder brother. He may
take 800 gms of jaggery and an equal amount of wheat and
offer them daily for eight days in a temple. He must
look after a white cow. Avoid having the main entrance
of the house in the south.
If Sun is
in the ninth house then the person is reputed, very well
off and very practical. His entire family is healthy,
and enjoys long life. He is very loving and caring
towards his family. He performs well as a contractor or
being engaged in the family business.
rice, milk and silver strengthens the power of the Sun
but accepting these things as alms shall become a cause
the tenth house fills the person's life with miseries
for 34 years. If Venus is in the fourth house then his
parents shall suffer. If Moon is placed in the fifth
house the person shall have a short life.
advised that the person avoids wearing blue and black
clothes and drops copper coins in a river.
If Sun is
in the eleventh house, the person does not have children
or the infants are still born; it is advised to keep
almonds at the bedside and offer it to a temple in the
morning to please the Sun.
placed in the twelfth house is not regarded as good. The
natal suffers eye problems and mental disorders. It is
advised that he offers jaggery to monkeys and worships
Sun. The house should have a courtyard.
House of Sun
of the house of such a person should be in the east and
the courtyard in the centre of the house. Fire should be
associated with the courtyard. A tap or hand pipe may
be towards right hand in the courtyard.
invites you to the Wonderful World of Lal Kitab
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +(0091)-011-22615299, Mobile : +(0) 9810105218
e-mail : email@example.com