Vaastu for Store Room
The storeroom is the place for junk
things and the room should be such that it should not
increase the junk things. If placed in wrong place,
the number of junk things will increase and it can be
We have to take care of the following points
while studying about the vastu of the store room. Vastu
consultation of store room involves a thorough analysis.
- Proper location of the store room in the
- The direction of the Entrance
- The direction & placement of the windows
- The direction & placement of the almirah
- The direction & placement of trunks
- The things to be placed in store room
- The colour scheme of the room
Some essential guiding principles for store room according to
Vastu are as follows:
- The store rooms should be placed in North-west portion of
building as it is beneficial in terms of providing good
provision of storage with minimal chances of shortage in
- Ideally door in this room can be constructed in any
direction except South-west and must have two shutters.
- Keep in mind that the height of granary room should be more
than other rooms. The windows in this room should be made on
Eastern or Western sides.
- The colour chosen in store room should be tints of white,
yellow or blue.
- A picture of Lord Vishnu must be placed on the Eastern wall
of store room.
- Store annual stock of granary in South-west corner while
daily use grains must be stored in North-west direction.
- Make sure if there is a provision of water in store room
then it must be kept in pitchers or vessels.
- Things like oil, ghee, refined and gas cylinder etc should
be stored in South-east corner of storage.
- Avoid any kind of empty container in storage room.
- Never sleep in storage room as the vibrations tends to
obstruct people’s sleep.
HERE FOR PRINCIPLES AND TIPS OF VAASTU ARCHITECTURE
HERE TO KNOW OUR SERVICES AND CHARGES
invites you to the Wonderful World of Vaastu
Engineer R. Prasad (B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A.,
P.G.D.M.) VAASTU INTERNATIONAL
49 C (Second Floor), Pocket- B, SFS
New Delhi - 110096,
TeleFax : +(0091)-011-22615299, Mobile : +(0) 9810105218
e-mail : email@example.com
Languages English Français Español Deutsch Italiano Portugues