Own House: 7
Best Houses: 2, 3, 4, 7, 12
Weak Houses: 1, 6, 9
Enemy Planets: Sun, Moon, Rahu
Friendly Planets: Saturn, Mercury, Ketu
Work: Related with education
Disease: Related to sperm
Substitute: Rahu + Ketu
Profession: Farming, Cattle farming, Grocery shop
Venus is the planet shining brightly and looks white. Whiteness and purity are the qualities of this planet. Venus is very strong and powerful. Its sperm is also strong. Man who is affected with Venus is beautiful. He will be a striking personality among thousands. He is provided with good food and enjoys the company of charming women. The person will always be careful of his appearance like ladies and always be cautious about his hair style, clothes, etc.
Venus and Saturn are very affectionate towards each other. Whenever Saturn is hit by any planet then Venus sacrifices himself Mars + Venus are as good as Moon. If Mercury and Ketu are not affecting Venus, then it will never harm while sitting alone in any house.
As a feminine planet, Venus has been regarded as the goddess of love, marriage, beauty and all worldly comforts. Venus represents that power of love which leads to the merger of two individual selves into one and rules the gentle and refined attributes of human life.
As a preceptor of demons, Venus stands for the husband in the horoscope of a female and represents the wife in the horoscope of a male. Venus offers good results if placed alone in the birth chart. the 2nd and 7th houses are owned by Venus who gets exalted in the 12th house. Saturn, Mercury and Ketu are friends of Venus, whereas Sun, Moon and Rahu act as enemies.
Venus offers very good results if posited in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 12th houses, but the Ist, 6th and 9th houses are considered bad for Venus. Accordingly, Venus offers very good results in the houses of Mercury, Saturn and ketu, whereas evil effects will follow if posited in the houses of Sun, Rahu and Moon. When Rahu aspects Venus or vice versa, or when both are placed together in a house, the good results of Venus will be nullified and the native will get deprived of money, wealth and family comforts altogether. The eyes of the native's, mother will become severely defective if Moon and Venus are placed just opposite to each other.
Afflicted Venus causes trouble in the eyes, diseases of the ovaries, gout, anaemia and other complications due to over indulgence in amusements and sex, including gonorrhoea and syphilis. An afflicted Venus may cause vehicular accidents, faithlessness in love and marriage and will deprive the native of the comforts of vehicles, conveyance etc.
Venus in Ist House
Venus in Ist house makes the native highly handsome, long lived, sweet tongued and popular among the opposite sex. wife of the native remains ill. Religion, caste or creed is never a bar for having sexual relations with anyone. Such a native is generally highly romantic by nature and longs for love and sex with other women. He gets married before he starts earning his living. Such a native becomes a leader of persons of his age group, but leadership of the family members causes several family troubles. Such a native earns great profits through the trade of clothes. Such a native is generally deprived of interest in religious pursuits. When Venus comes in 7th house in Varsha phal, it causes chronic fever and blood cough.
1. Do not marry at the age of 25 years.
2. Always act accordig to the advice of others.
3. Serving a black cow.
4. Avoid sex during day time.
5. Take bath with curd.
6. Intake of cow's urine is very useful.
Venus in 2nd House
Doing bad or evil towards others would prove harmful to the native. Money, wealth and property would continue to grow upto sixty years. Shermukhi house (wider at the front than the rear portion) would prove disastrous for the native. Business or trade associated with gold and jewellery will be extremely harmful. Business associated with earthen goods, agriculture and animal will prove highly beneficial. Venus in 2nd second house in a female horoscope renders the native barren or infertile and in a male 's horoscope makes the wife incapable of producing a son.
1. For getting a son, intake of things associated with mars like honey, Saunf or deshi Khand will be highly effective.
2. Feed two kgs of potatoes coloured by yellow turmeric to cows.
3. Offer two kgs. cow's ghee in a temple.
4. Avoid adultery.
Venus in 3rd House
Here Venus blesses the native with a charming personality and every woman would get attracted to him. He is generally loved by all.
If the native gets involved with other women he will have to live in subservience to his wife, otherwise his wife will always be dominated by him, though she may be dominating everyone else coming into contact with her. She would be courageous, supportive and helpful to the native like second bullock of the cart. He will be saved from deceit, theft and harm from others. Contacts with other women would prove harmful and affect the longevity adversely. If planets placed in 9th and 11th houses are inimical to Venus, highly adverse results will follow. He will have many daughters.
1. Respect your wife and never insult her.
2. Avoid flirting with other women.
Venus in 4th House
Venus in 4th house strongly establishes the possibility of two wives and makes the native rich, too, If Jupiter is posited in 10th house and Venus is placed in 4th, the native will face adverse results from all sides if he tries to be religious. Venus in 4th house destroys the possibility of a son to the native if he covers a well by a roof and constructs a room or house over it. The business associated with mercury will also prove harmful. Saturn will give disastrous effects if the native consumes liquor. The business or trade associated with mars will prove advantageous to such a native. Venus in 4th and Jupiter in Ist house will create frequent quarrels with the mother-in-law.
1. Change the name of your wife and remarry her formally.
2. Throwing rice, silver and milk in the running water or feeding Kheer or milk to mother like women will ward off the quarrels between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
3. Keep the roof of the house clean and well-maintained for the health of your wife.
4. Drop things of Jupiter, like gram, pulses and Kesar, in the river.
Venus in 5th house
5th house is the Pukka ghar of the sun, where Venus will get burnt with the heat of the Sun. Consequently the native is a flirt and amorous by nature. he will face big misfortunes in life. However, if the native maintains a good character he will steer through the hardships of life and obtain great riches and promotions in service after five years of his marriage. Such a native is generally learned and destroyer of enemies.
1. One should not marry against the wishes of his parents.
2. Serving cows and mother like women.
3. Avoid relationship will other women.
4. Native's wife should wash her private parts with curd or milk.
Venus in 6th House
This house belongs to mercury and Ketu, who are inimical to each other, but Venus is friendly to both. Venus stands, debilitated in this house. However, if the native keeps the opposite sex happy and provides her with all the comforts, his money and wealth will continue to grow. The wife of the native should not get dressed like a male and should not get her hair cut like a male, otherwise poverty will crop up. Such a native must marry a person who has got a brother or brothers. Further, the native should not leave any work in the midway, i.e., before completion.
1. Ensure that your wife puts gold clips in her hair.
2. Your spouse must not remain barefooted.
3. The private parts should be washed with red medicine.
Venus in 7th House
This house belongs to Venus, so Venus gives very good results if it is placed in this house. The planet of Ist house offers the effects of 7th house in such a manner as if it is placed in 7th house itself. If a planet inimical to Venus is placed in Ist house e.g. Rahu, the wife and the household affairs of the native will be adversely affected. The native spends his money largely on women. The native should take up the trade or business which is associated wil marriage ceremony, like tent house and beauty parlour. Association with one eyed and black woman will prove useful.
1. Domestication of white cows prohibited.
2. Serving red cows.
3. Donate Jawar equal to the weight of your spouse to a temple.
4. Throwing blue flowers in a dirty canal for 43 days.
Venus in 8th House
No planet is considered benefic in this house Even Venus in this house becomes rotten and poisonous. The wife of such a native becomes highly irritable and short tempered. Evil utterances from her mouth will certainly prove to be true. The native will be suffering from the feeling of self pity. Taking guarantee or surety for someone will prove disastrous. If there is no planet in 2nd house, do not marry before 25 years of age, otherwise the wife will certainly die.
1. The native should not accept daan.
2. Bowing head in the place of worship and temples.
3. Copper coin or blue flower to be thrown in gutter or dirty Nullah continuously for ten days.
4. Wash your private parts with curd.
Venus in 9th House
Venus in this house does not offer good results. The native may have riches, but he will get his bread only after hard labour. His efforts are not properly rewarded. There will be dearth of male members, money, wealth and property. If Venus is accompanied by Mercury or any malefic planet the native will be a victim of intoxication and disease from seventeen years of age.
1. In the foundation of the house silver and honey should be buried.
2. Silver bangles to be worn after putting some red colour on them.
3. Bury a silver piece under a Neem tree for 43 days.
Venus in 10th House
Venus in this house makes native greedy, suspicious and interested in handicraft. The native would act under the control and guidance of his spouse. as long as the spouse is with the native all sorts of troubles will remain warded off. If in a motor car no accident will take place or even if it takes place the native cannot be harmed in any manner. The business and things associated with Saturn will prove advantageous.
1. Washing private parts with curd.
2. Western wall of the house should be of mud.
3. Abstinence from wine and non vegetarian food.
4. At the time of illness, the native should donate a black cow.
Venus in 11th House
Venus in this house is influenced by Saturn and Jupiter, because this house belongs to Jupiter and Saturn. This house is aspected by 3rd house which is influened by Mars and Mercury. Native's wife, through her brothers, will prove very beneficial.
1. Remedies of Mercury will be useful.
2. Oil to be given on Saturday.
3. The native usually suffers from low sperm count in his semen. Native should drink milk in which hot piece of gold has been dipped.
Venus in 12th House
Exalted Venus gives very beneficial results in this house. The native will have a wife, who will act as a shield in the time of trouble. Taking help from women will prove highly advantageous for the native, who receives all favours from the government.
Venus being inimical to Jupiter causes health problems to the wife. Mercury in 2nd or 6th houses makes the native diseased, but bestows literary and poetic talent to the native. such a native gains high spiritual powers at the age of 59 and generally lives up to about 96 years.
1. Blue flowers to be buried by the wife at the time of sunset, for good health.
2. The wife will act as a defence wall for the husband, if she gives things in charity to people.
3. Domesticating and giving cows in charity.
4. Offer love, respect and honour to your wife.
(1) Practice one remedy at one time.
(2) Practice the remedies maximum for 43 days and minimum for 40 days.
(3) Practice them fully. If there occurs any interruption, resume the remedies again.
(4) Perform the remedies from sun-rise to sun-set.
(5) Remedies can also be practiced by some of the kin i.e. brother, father or son etc as well.
VENUS in Lal Kitab
The approximate diameter of Venus is 12,000 kilometers. It is situated roughly at a distance of 11 Crore kilometers from the Sun. It moves around the Sun at an approximate speed of 35 kilometers per second and completes the round in 225 days.
According to the mythology it is a glowing planet which is visible in the morning and evening. It is the son of Kavi and is commonly known as Shukracharya who is also famous as guru of demons. It is an expert in Yoga. The name of it's wife was Shatprabha. In hierarchy it is superior to Mercury and is supported by Brahma and controls life by providing rains. It is the planet which causes fear and fearlessness among people.
In Puranas Venus is depicted in a female form, i.e. as daughter of Bhrigu.
Venus is the most beautiful and sparkling planet. Hence it is regarded as symbolic of beauty. Moon stands for motherhood while Venus stands for a different form of female, i.e. as a companion and associate of male; it develops its personality in competition with man to become a complete woman. But for that very reason it falls into bondage.
A person under the influence of Venus is beautiful, has glowing and attractive personality. All the parts of the body are proportional. Venus has dark, curly hair and large and round eyes. The person is primarily affected by problems related to gastric trouble and cough. Such a person is virtuous, happy, cheerful, soft spoken and lives a luxurious and comfortable life. The person is always conscious of his looks and physical appearance. If Venus is unfavourable, he has a loose character and does not enjoy a good reputation in society.
It controls songs, sperms and private parts of the body. It regulates lust, love, marriage, passions, etc.
Relation with zodiac and other planets
Venus is the lord of the sign Taurus and Libra It holds an exalted position when placed in the house of Pisces. Virgo is its debilitated sign.
Friends - Mercury, Saturn, Ketu
Enemies - Sun, Moon
Neutral - Mars, Jupiter, Rahu
Venus according to Lal Kitab
Lal Kitab believes that Venus is in no way related to the physical world; it is the power of love which unites two people. Venus controls a person's family life. In a man's horoscope it reflect,, his wife while in a female's horoscope it is symbolic of the husband. If Venus is placed alone in a house, it never brings evil effect to anyone. But if it is placed with Sun, and Saturn, it gives unfavourable effects. As a remedy a person would be advised to donate a cow or give it it's feed. It is also advisable to donate oil.
- If Venus is posited in the horoscope to harm, it is favourable for the native to spare some food from his meals to feed cows. Such donations as donation of cows and feeding of cows are useful.
- Ghee, curd, camphor, clothes, items of makeup, and pearl etc. are worthy objects of Venus's donation.
- It is excellent to offer support to a female native. 'Shri Lakshmiji' is the lord of Venus, hence worship of Lakshmi and chanting of ShriSookt is excellent to ward off the ill effect of Venus.
Indications of Malefic Venus in the Horoscope
1. There is separation from wife, which may lead up to divorce.
2. One is happy when away from wife and troubled when together.
3. Native's wife remains sick and is cruel by nature.
4. One indulges in romance in advance age.
5. Native has extra-marital relations and gets a bad name for it.
6. There is constant nagging trouble between mother and wife.
7. Wife has gynaecological problems/ barren or native is impotent.
8. There is loss of wealth through wife/ daughter or on other women/ wine.
9. Native may have more daughters.
10. One is addicted to drugs / liquor or is lascivious, if afflicted by Mars/Rahu.
11. One is always in debt, despite adequate income.
12. One suffers from venereal disease or disease of glands like thyroid, pancreas or kidney or has problem of thumb, skin or eyesight.
13. Business partnership with in-laws is causing harm.
14. Native is never satisfied / happy with his position.
15. There could be unfortunate accidents during auspicious occasions.
16. There could be unforeseen obstacles in pursuit of fine arts.
Remedies of Malefic Venus
1. One should keep oneself clean and wear clean good clothes.
2. Keep wife happy with new clothes/ ornaments.
3. To reduce lasciviousness, clean private parts by curd/ Potassium per magnate for 41 days.
4. Respect ladies; avoid sex in day, extra-marital relations and lascivious nature.
5. Native's wife should not move barefoot.
6. Donate 8 k.g. of carrot in temple and feed birds with rice & Til.
7. Marry after 25 yrs.
8. Donate cow, ghee, curd, camphor, pearl, white clothes or cosmetics.
9. Feed black cow with Jwar or green Chari or 2kg potato or flour mixed with turmeric.
10. Bury seed of apricot filled with black collyrium (Surma) in earth.
11. Ask wife to wear golden clip, taken from her father's place, in her hair.
12. Keep a small solid silver ball in the house.
13. Keep some area in western part of the house Kachha.
14. Worship Laxmi and donate cotton flower (Kapash) in a temple. .
15. Do not adopt any child.
16. If wife is ill, donate in temple or put in running water Jwar equal to the weight of the wife.
17. For 6 days offer milk (Moon) and honey/misri (Mars) to 6 virgins (Mercury).
18. Before starting for work, have sweets (Mars) followed by water (Moon) to keep Sun happy.
19. Bury silver rectangular piece (Moon) under Neem tree (Mars) or bury silver/ honey in earth (Venus).
20. To get over Patni-Rin, collect money from each member of family and feed 100 cows.
21. If Venus is afflicted in 6th house, one should marry lone child of a couple.
22. At the time of marriage of daughter, native & his wife should give two gold pieces to son-in-law with Sankalp.
Engineer Rameshwar Prasad
(B.Tech., M.Tech., P.G.D.C.A., P.G.D.M.)